100% NATURAL HUMAN HAIR CLIP EXTENSIONS
IDEAL FOR:Those looking for freedom wearing extensions. You can put them on and take them out easily anytime you want. In just 1 minute you can get a whole new amazing look.
DOUBTS WITH YOUR COLOR?
See the top video ☝️ on the product images to be able to compare bewteen different colors. If you still need more help, please feel free to send us a selfie pic by whatsapp and we will be super happy to help you.
1. CLIP HAIR QUALITY
100% natural human hair extensions, roots and tips all go in same direction to prevent tangle. This hair keeps all the natural structure and texture of the hair, which allow you to enjoy longer shine and softness.
New generation 3 head and reinforced double sewing machine system will prevent any hair shedding. Small seamless clips with give a srong hold to your extensions. You can put them on or take them out anytime, while still having a strong hold on your hair. You can dance, even go swimming with them. You will not even notice you hae it on.
You can just take it out on the night to leave it rest just hanging it on a clothe hanger with clothespins.
2. CLIP ON HAIR PRICE
The clip in hair extensions cost will depend on how much hair thickness and length you want to get, but it will be between 80 and 120$ for a 2.5 oz (70 grams) pack. If you need to add aditional thickness to your hair you can add a second layer or use it a a double layer to get an astonishing look.
Available length: 20 inches (50cm) for a medium length, and 22 inches (60cm) for longer hair.
Our hair weft can be waved, curled, ironed, straightened exactly the same as you would do with your own hair.
You can also bleach it, but please bear in mind that by bleaching you will be reducing the hair lifespan. That is why we always recommend choosing an a bit lighter color and making it darker with just a color bath on surface, it would always be a gentler option than bleaching. However, most of our customers do not need to dye the hair since we offer a broad variety of color.
3. HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
Each clip in hair pack comes with 8 different hair pieces on different width to get a perfect blend on your hair. Total weigh of each pack is of 2.5 oz (70 grams) The average customer order is 1 or 2 weft pieces depending on how much thickness you are looking for.
The hair amount for a full head might vary depending on diferent factors. The first thing you need to keep in mind is how much volume you want to get and how long your own hair is now. If you just want a descreet amount of hair volume, with 3.5 oz (100 grams) could be enough.
However, youwill need more hair if you want a XXL volume outstanding full head. And if your own hair is too short you might need a bit more, like 7 oz (200 grams).
4. BEFORE AND AFTER HAIR CLIP
Try out what others have already tried: ❤ ¡With a small investment you can get a huge change. ❤
5. SHIPPING AND RETURN
FREE international shipping wordwide for all orders. We will send your hair extensions wherever you are for FREE. We use priority door to door DHL and FedEx Service.
All our hair extensions have a free 7 days return guarantee after you receive it. Not your color? You changed your mind? … No problem at all. Whatever the reason you can return it back without any kind of explanation needed. More details about our return policy here.
6. CUSTOMERS REVIEWS.
Here we leave you with some screenshots of customers reaction to our hair.
7. CLIP IN HAIR PROS
The main advantage is being able to put them on and take them out in less than 1 minute anytime you want. You will get a temporary but strong hold with the clips.
Another great advantage is that you save up money as you can put them on by yourself. You can use them every day or just for special occasions.
- Freedom. You can put them on and take them out whenever you want.
- You can also use it for special occasions.
- You can take them out when you go to sleep. That way they will last longer.
- No applying fees.
- No glue.
- Easy to put on.
7B. CLIP HAIR EXTENSIONS CONS
Clip on hair at the same time has the disadvantage of having to put them on and take them out everyday. But in just a few days you will become an expert and will be able to put them on in less than 1 minute.
If you are looking for fixed hair extensions system and you have not tried Tape In Hair Extensions yet, we recommend you to try them out and compare the results. That way you will be able to know which option is the best for you.
Some disadvantages of clip on hair are:
- Require daily put on.
- They are temporary.
8. HOW LONG WILL MY CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS LAST FOR?
100% Natural hair last and average of 8 months with a daily use. If you do not use them on a daily basis, they can last for years.
Enjoy healthy, shiny, soft hair for longer time.
You can find out more about our quality control system on the following video:
9. WILL CLIP ON HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY HAIR?
Being a temporary hair extensions system, they will not damage your hair specially while you sleep since you will take them out and will not create any tension to your hair. You will not need glue or agressive chemical removers to apply them, so there is not risk at all.
Another reason is because their light weigth will not add aditional tension to your hair. So hair shedding is very unlikely to happen.
So, if you want all the advantages of temporal hair extensions for testing extensions for the first time, clip on hair are a very good option for you.
10. CAN I USE CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS ON SHORT HAIR?
Yes, clip on hair can be used on short hair. But you will need at least 4 inches (10 cm) on your own hair to be able get a natural blend and seemless look.
Hair clips will not damage your hair. So, anyone can wear clip on hair extensions, even if they have thin and weak hair, or if they use it for the first time.
However, people with serious hair falling problems should avoid any kind of hair extensions until this condition improve.
Also, if your hair is short you should keep in mind you will need more hair to be able to get a reasonable amount of volume in your head. If your hair is really short, you will need between 5 to 7 oz to have a full thick head look.
Clip in hair extensions are a very good option for girls who love to go out on the weekend and get an astounding look, without the need to commit themself to long term fixed extensions.
With this tutorial you will see how to blend your hair extensions with your own short hair:
11. HOW TO PUT ON CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
Clip in hair is one of the easiest extensions methods to apply. At the beganing maybe it would take you 3 to 5 min to put them on, but you will see how quick you will learn to put them on in less than 1 min.
Here you have a video tutorial on how to put them on:
- STEP 1: starting from the bottom back of your head, pull your hair up holding it with a hair clip.
- STEP 2: brush your hair to add more volume to your hair.
- STEP 3: open all the clips of the widest hair piece.
- STEP 4: spray some hair on the hair piece.
- STEP 5: place it from one side to the other. At the beganing it will help you to use a mirror until you get confortable with the sizes, then close the hair extension clips.
- STEP 6: repeate the same process following up until you cover the whole head back, then the haed sides.
12. HOW TO MAINTAIN AND WASH CLIP HAIR EXTENSIONS
Clip on hair extensions are easier to wash than other extensions methods. When you take them off you can apply shampoo, conditioner, and let them dry easily.
With this video tutorial you can see step by step how to wash you clip in hair:
- STEP 1: take off the extensions and put them on a table. Starting from the tips and going up to the roots, use your brush to untangle the hair.
- STEP 2: fill the sink with warm water and add shampoo until you get some bubles. Please use a sulfate free shampoo with no chemicals or alcohol.
- STEP 3: holding your hair extensions near the clips, start sinking on the water.
- STEP 4: untagle the hair locks with your fingers while you soak them into the water for several times.
- STEP 5: clear shampoo with your hands and then apply hair conditioner. Wait for 1 hour.
- STEP 6: one hour later, rinse carefully the conditioner using tap water and squeeze gently to remove any water left.
- STEP 7: place the extensions onto clothe hangers using clothespins to hold them and let them dry naturally. Brush them for the last time.