What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer or device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or your computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc..
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Based on ownership:
- Own cookies. They are those belonging to naishair.com.
- Third-party cookies. They are those whose ownership is owned by a third party, other than naishair.com, which will be the one who treats the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc..
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, whether generic or personalized.
What is a cookie used for?
Cookies are used to offer the user personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as soon as possible, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is user consent required to install cookies?
User consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient. For the rest, it does require the consent of the person concerned that can be requested in different ways. In the case of naishair.com it will be understood to be granted if the user continues browsing the website, notwithstanding that at any time you can revoke it and disable cookies.
What cookies are used on naishair.com?
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you expect it
- to remember your settings during visits
- improve the speed and security of the site
- continually improve our website for you
- collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent)
- collect sensitive information (without your express consent)
- give databases to advertising networks
- transmit personally identifiable information to third parties pay sales commissions
- pay sales commissions
Session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is processed only by naishair.com.
We use these cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way we combat spam.
Third party cookies
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Cookies set for this site
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows.
COOKIE NAME: moove_gdpr_popup PURPOSE: Functional. INFORMATION COLLECTED: Cookie consent preferences. GDPR Cookie Cookie Compliance. TEMPORALITY: Session duration. OWNERSHIP: Proprietary.
COOKIE NAME: wp-settings-* PURPOSE: Functional. INFORMATION COLLECTED: Identifies the user with a number that matches the user’s number in the web user database. Used to customize the view of the administration interface, as well as the main interface of the site. WordPress Cookie. TEMPORARY: 1 year. OWNERSHIP: Own.
COOKIE NAME: wp-settings-time-* PURPOSE: Functional. INFORMATION COLLECTED: Identifies the user with a number that matches the user’s number in the web user database. Used to customize the view of the administration interface, as well as the main interface of the site. WordPress Cookie. TEMPORARY: 1 year. OWNERSHIP: Own.
Third Party Cookies
COOKIE NAME: _gat_gtag_UA_* PURPOSE: Marketing / Tracking. INFORMATION COLLECTED: To store and track conversions. Used to limit the percentage of requests. TEMPORALITY: 1 minute. OWNERSHIP: Google Tag Manager.
COOKIE NAME: _ga PURPOSE: Analytics. INFORMATION COLLECTED: Anonymous statistics. Used to distinguish users. TERM: 2 years. OWNERSHIP: Google Analytics.
COOKIE NAME: _gid PURPOSE: Analytics. INFORMATION COLLECTED: Anonymous statistics. Count and track page views. Used to distinguish users. TEMPORALITY: 24 hours. OWNER: Google Analytics.
COOKIE NAME: NID PURPOSE: Advertising. INFORMATION COLLECTED: These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences. TEMPORALITY: 6 months. OWNERSHIP: Google.
Acceptance of cookies
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Continue browsing, but modifying the browser settings. In this way you will be able to accept and reject in a particular way the cookies you want.
- Close the page. You can close the page if you do not agree to the use of the cookies indicated.
Revocation of consent to install cookies and cookie management
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and those whose installation is not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use.
Puede permitir, bloquear o eliminar las cookies instaladas en su equipo mediante la configuración de las opciones del navegador instalado en su ordenador.
- You can obtain more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/third-party-cookies-firefox-tracking-protection
- You can obtain more information about the Google Chrome browser from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en.
- You can learn more about the Internet Explorer browser here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies.
- You can learn more about the Opera browser here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrows.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be completely adjusted to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section.
Please consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On
If you wish to refuse Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information about you is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptou.
Basic information on data processing in accordance with the RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018.
- Identity: Nais Trading LP
- UTR: 5915677473
- Address: 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 3JG, United Kingdom
- Telephone: (+34) 672 28 97 77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller does not have a Data Protection Officer.
Purpose of treatment
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- To contact interested parties and respond to their queries. To send information about programming and web development services. Send commercial communications about our services that we consider may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, Whatsapp or other equivalent means of electronic communication, provided that the interested party has consented to the processing of their personal data for this purpose. These communications will be made by the TREATMENT CONTROLLER and related to its services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms available.
Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment
Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at his request of pre-contractual measures.
Legitimate interest of the data controller.
The data subject’s consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
How long will we keep your data?
Some of the cookies used on this website will store your data for as long as you remain logged in. On the other hand, data extracted by third party cookies will be stored for two years.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Transfers to third countries
- Google, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework.
- Transfers of data to third countries, without an adequate level of protection, are not foreseen.
Your rights and how to exercise them
- The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data, not to be subject to automated individual decisions and to revoke consent to receive commercial communications about our services at any time, by ordinary mail addressed to the postal address of the CONTROLLER OF PROCESSING 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 3JG, United Kingdom or via email email@example.com, enclosing, in both cases, a legally valid proof of identity, such as a photocopy of the NIF/NIE or equivalent document, and clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.