THEY ARE IDEAL FOR: those looking for the classic system and a strong hold for several months, but at the same time have the option of being able to transform them into temporary extensions by adding some clips.
Ombre and Balayage Extensions - LOW COST
Ombre and Balayage Extensions - LOW COST
100% NATURAL HAIR OMBRE AND BALAYAGE EXTENSIONS
DOUBTS WHEN CHOOSING COLOR?
Watch the video above ☝️ in the product images to compare between different color shades. If you need more help, send us a selfie with your hair color on WhatsApp and we will be happy to help you.
OMBRE AND BALAYAGE EXTENSIONS
1. QUALITY OF OMBRE BALAYAGE REMY EXTENSIONS
They are 100% natural hair extensions, the tips and roots go in the same direction, therefore preventing the hair from tangling. They preserve all their natural elements and original texture, which allows them to retain that shine and softness that you like so much.
We select the quality of our hair very demandingly. We only choose hair that is virgin, without mixtures and free of chemical treatments, therefore we can guarantee the best quality.
The hair does not come off its sewing gripping band thanks to the latest generation 3-head reinforced double sewing system.
The proven quality of our extensions means that you can enjoy them for up to 12 months while preserving their natural shine, hydration, silky texture...
2. WHAT IS THE PRICE OF OMBRE BALAYAGE EXTENSIONS?
The total cost of ombre and balayage extensions depends on the length, the volume of hair you want to achieve and the placement. But its price ranges between €80 and €120/$ for a 80-gram package. If you want to add more volume you can use 2 packages and add double the amount to achieve spectacular hair.
You have these measurements available: 20 inches (50cm) for a medium length and 24 inches (60cm) if you want extra long. In the case of virgin hair, you have up to 70cm (28") or 80cm (32") available for XXL hair.
Our ombre and balayage extensions can be waved, flat-ironed, curled, straightened, and even dyed just as you would your own hair.
They can also be bleached , but remember that by bleaching you will greatly reduce the length of the hair, so we always recommend when in doubt to choose a slightly lighter color and darken it with a simple color bath if you wish, it would always be a better option than bleaching. However, most of our clients do not need to dye their hair because we offer a sufficiently wide variety of colors.
3. HOW MUCH AMOUNT DO I NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
Each package contains 1 1.2 meter curtain of different sizes that fit your hair perfectly. The total weight of each package is 80 grams . The average client order is 1 or 2 packages, varying depending on the volume you want to give to your hair.
The amount for a full head of hair may vary depending on several factors. The first thing you have to consider is how much volume of hair you want to achieve and what length you have in your hair now . If you want a discreet amount of volume and your hair is long, about 80 to 100 grams of extensions could be enough.
However , you will need more extensions if you want very voluminous hair that stands out. And if your own hair is short you will need something more, maybe 200 grams or even 250 grams.
4. BEFORE AND AFTER OMBRE AND BALAYAGE EXTENSIONS
Dare to check what others have already verified: ❤ With only a minimal investment you can enjoy a super spectacular look! ❤
5. SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Free Express Shipping to ALL countries and on ALL orders . We send your extensions to any country totally FREE, wherever you are. We use DHL and FedEx door-to-door express service.
All our extensions have a 7-day money-back guarantee from when you receive them. Isn't that your color? Have you changed your mind? ... No problem. Whatever the reason, you can return them without any explanation. More details about our returns policy here .
6. OPINIONS OF OUR CLIENTS
We leave you some screenshots of our customers' opinions that illustrate their degree of satisfaction.
7. ADVANTAGES OF OMBRE AND BALAYAGE EXTENSIONS
The main advantage of curtains is their versatility. If you get tired of having them permanent, you can remove them and put some clips on them and transform them into removable extensions . And ready.
Due to its very firm and secure hold, it is a very popular option. Especially recommended for those looking to have extensions in place for a long time . Especially if you are looking for a firm and lasting placement for several months, this is your best option.
They are made of high quality Natural Hair machine sewn in a fine and imperceptible way. Therefore you can enjoy them for as long as you want, without noticing a difference with your own hair and without others noticing it with the naked eye.
- Flexibility. You can use them as fixed extensions, or transform them into removable extensions.
- You can place them in different ways: rings, sewing, braiding or with glue .
- Installation is not very complex , so if you have the help of a friend, you can save installation costs by following our tutorials.
7B. DISADVANTAGES OF OMBRE BALAYAGE HAIR SHADES
Sew-in extensions are a classic extension system, but now there is a new, more modern generation of extensions. If you are looking for a system of fixed extensions and you have not yet tried Adhesive Extensions , we recommend that you consider the option of trying adhesive extensions and can compare advantages and disadvantages. This way you can experience for yourself which of the two options best suits you.
Some disadvantages of sewn curtains are:
- Like any other fixed extension, you need to re-attach them when your own hair grows (every 2 or 3 months).
- If you use glue to place them and you are not a professional, you could damage your hair.
8. HOW LONG DO REMY QUALITY OMBRE OR BALAYAGE HAIR CUTS LAST?
100% natural hair lasts between 6 and 8 months with daily use. But if it is not intensive use because you use them with clips, they can last several years.
Enjoy your extensions for longer, and healthy, shiny and soft extensions .
You can learn more about our hair quality control in the following video:
9. DO OMBRE BALAYAGE EXTENSIONS HURT THE HAIR?
When it comes to fixed extensions, they will always create a little traction on your hair, especially when sleeping. But our clients solve that problem by using a silk pillowcase to prevent pulling. If you decide to install them yourself, we recommend avoiding installation with glue , since in this case it is better to entrust the installation to a professional.
So if you want to have the advantages of fixed extensions but are still not sure if you want to go back to temporary ones, hair curtains are a very good option for you.
10. CAN I USE CURTAIN EXTENSIONS ON SHORT HAIR?
Ombre balayage extensions can be placed on short hair. But you will need at least 10 cm to be able to place them without them being noticeable to the naked eye and so that the jump in hair length is not too abrupt and thus achieve an imperceptible hold.
Sew-in extensions do not damage the hair if low-quality glues are not used. Therefore, anyone can use sew-in extensions , even if they have fine and delicate hair, and if it is the first time they are used.
However, people with serious hair loss problems should not use any type of extensions until their condition improves.
Also when installing on short hair, keep in mind that you will need more extensions to achieve a reasonable volume effect. If it is very short hair you will need at least between 150 and 200 grams of hair to achieve the desired volume effect .
11. PLACING THE SEWN CURTAIN EXTENSIONS
Curtain placement is the only system that allows different placement methods. You can place them with rings, braided, sewn, with glue, and even with clips.
Here is a video tutorial on how to place them with the afro braiding hair method:
- STEP 1 : You will need to do the preliminary work of braiding all your hair at the roots close to the scalp.
- STEP 2 : Starting from the bottom, measure from end to end of your head and carry the first portion to place.
- STEP 3 : Start sewing and knotting with the needle at one end, and continue making joints one finger apart.
- STEP 4 : You should use a medium level of pressure when sewing, not too loose but not excessively strong to avoid unnecessary back traction.
- STEP 5 : You can take the opportunity to place highlights of another color as you see in the video.
- STEP 6 : Repeat the same operation, continuing to fill layers upwards, covering the entire back part up to the crown of the head.
We also leave you this other tutorial to be able to sew clips to the curtain and thus transform your sewn extensions into clip extensions:
12. HOW TO MAINTAIN AND WASH SEWN IN EXTENSIONS
You can maintain sew-in extensions the same as you would with your own hair, but taking into account that this hair no longer receives nutrients and fatty oils from the roots. The better you hydrate and condition your extensions, the longer they will last.
With our video tutorial you can see step by step how to wash your extensions:
- STEP 1 : Start by combing and detangling, starting from the ends and working your way up to the roots with an anti-pull extension brush .
- STEP 2 : Remember to use a neutral shampoo without sulfates, without aggressive chemicals and without alcohol.
- STEP 3 : When lathering, avoid rubbing too vigorously to minimize the possibility of tangling.
- STEP 4 : Moisturize with mask or essential oils.
- STEP 5 : Remove the shampoo with your hands, and apply conditioner. Now let it sit for an hour.
- STEP 6 : Enjoy your extensions longer. :)
You have doubts? Talk later?
Ask what you need. We are here to help you.