THEY ARE IDEAL FOR: Clip-in extensions are the concept of freedom in extensions. You can put them on and take them off easily and whenever you want. In just 1 minute you can have a completely different and spectacular look.
Clip Extensions Color #8 Dark Blonde 50cm - 70g - LOW COST
Clip Extensions Color #8 Dark Blonde 50cm - 70g - LOW COST
100% NATURAL HAIR CLIP EXTENSIONS
DOUBTS WHEN CHOOSING COLOR?
Watch the video above ☝️ in the product images to compare between different color shades. If you need more help, send us a selfie with your hair color on WhatsApp and we will be happy to help you.
1. QUALITY OF REMY HAIR EXTENSIONS WITH CLIPS
They are 100% natural hair extensions, the tips and roots go in the same direction, therefore preventing the hair from tangling. They preserve all their natural elements and original texture, which allows them to retain that shine and softness that you love so much.
The hair does not come off its headband thanks to the extra strong double stitching system, and undetectable mini stainless steel clips with high hold to your own hair. The clip-in extensions are removable, but their hold is strong and secure. You can dance and even bathe in them that won't fall off.
You can remove them at night to rest and hang them on a hanger with clothespins.
2. WHAT IS THE PRICE OF CLIP EXTENSIONS?
The cost of clip-in hair extensions depends on the length and volume of hair you want to achieve, but their price ranges between €130 and €150/$ for a 70-gram package. If you want to add more volume you can use 2 packages and add double the amount to achieve spectacular hair.
Measurements are available: 20 inches (50cm) for a medium length and 24 inches (60cm) if you want extra long.
Our clip in extensions can be waved, flat ironed, curled, straightened, and even dyed just like you would your own hair.
They can also be bleached , but remember that by bleaching you will greatly reduce the length of the hair, so we always recommend when in doubt to choose a slightly lighter color and darken it with a simple color bath if you wish, it would always be a better option than bleaching. However, most of our clients do not need to dye their hair because we offer a sufficiently wide variety of colors.
3. HOW MUCH AMOUNT DO I NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
Each package contains 8 pieces of different sizes that fit your hair perfectly. The total weight of each package is 70 grams . The average client order is 1 or 2 packages, varying depending on the volume you want to give to your hair.
The amount for a full head of hair may vary depending on several factors. The first thing you have to consider is how much volume of hair you want and what length you have in your hair . If you want a discreet amount of volume and your hair is long, about 100 grams of extensions could be enough.
However , you will need more extensions if you want very voluminous hair that stands out. And if your own hair is short you will need something more, maybe 200 grams or even 250 grams.
4. BEFORE AND AFTER CLIP EXTENSIONS
Dare to check what others have already verified: ❤ With only a minimal investment you can enjoy a super spectacular look! ❤
5. SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Free Express Shipping to ALL countries and on ALL orders . We send your extensions to any country totally FREE, wherever you are. We use DHL and FedEx door-to-door express service.
All our extensions have a 7-day money-back guarantee from when you receive them. Isn't that your color? Have you changed your mind? ... No problem. Whatever the reason, you can return them without any explanation. More details on our returns policy here .
6. OPINIONS OF OUR CLIENTS
We leave you some screenshots of our customers' opinions that illustrate their degree of satisfaction.
7. ADVANTAGES OF CLIP EXTENSIONS
The main advantage of clip-in extensions is the freedom of being able to put them on and take them off whenever you want within 1 minute. Its temporary but extra strong fixation .
Another great advantage is that they do not require additional installation costs. You can use them daily or only on special occasions.
- Freedom. You can put them on and take them off whenever you want.
- You can use them daily or only for special occasions.
- By being able to remove them while you sleep, you can extend their duration and rest at night.
- No placement costs.
- No glue.
- Easy to place.
7B. DISADVANTAGES OF CLIP EXTENSIONS
Click-on extensions, being removable, have the disadvantage of having to put them on and take them off daily. In a few days you will become an expert and in less than a minute you will have them placed, but at first it usually takes a few minutes.
If you are looking for a system of fixed extensions and you have not yet tried Adhesive Extensions , we recommend that you consider the option of trying adhesive extensions and can compare advantages and disadvantages. This way you can experience for yourself which of the two options best suits you.
Some disadvantages of clip-in extensions are:
- They require having to be placed daily.
- They are not permanent.
8. HOW LONG DO REMY QUALITY CLIP EXTENSIONS LAST?
100% natural hair lasts between 6 and 8 months with daily use. But if it is not intensive use they can last for several years.
Enjoy your extensions for longer, and healthy, shiny and soft extensions .
You can learn more about our hair quality control in the following video:
9. DO CLIP EXTENSIONS MISTREAT HAIR?
When it comes to removable temporary extensions, clip-in extensions do not harm your hair, especially because at night, not having them in place, they do not generate traction on your hair. They also do not use aggressive glues or chemical solvents, so there are no problems due to possible poor placement.
Another reason is that they are very light and do not add excessive weight to your hair. Therefore, they are not likely to cause a fall due to traction.
So if you want to have the advantages of temporary extensions to try extensions, clip-in extensions are a very good option for you.
10. CAN I USE CLIP EXTENSIONS ON SHORT HAIR?
Clip extensions can be placed on short hair. But you will need at least 10 cm to be able to place them without them being noticeable to the naked eye and so that the jump in hair length is not too abrupt and thus achieve an imperceptible hold.
Clip-in extensions do not damage the hair. Therefore, anyone can use clip-in extensions , even if they have fine and delicate hair, and if it is the first time they are used.
However, people with serious hair loss problems should not use any type of extensions until their condition improves.
Also when installing on short hair, keep in mind that you will need more extensions to achieve a reasonable volume effect. If it is very short hair you will need at least between 150 and 200 grams of hair to achieve the desired effect.
Clip-in extensions are a good option for girls who like to go out on the weekends and achieve a spectacular effect without having to commit to fixed extensions.
With this video tutorial you can see how to blend your clip extensions in short hair well:
11. PLACEMENT OF HAIR EXTENSIONS WITH CLIPS
The placement of clip-in extensions is one of the fastest methods of placement. It may take 3 to 5 minutes at first if you don't have the skills yet, but many users of clip-in extensions develop the skill of putting them in in just 1 minute.
Here is a video tutorial on how to place them:
- STEP 1 : Start from the bottom by making a part at the nape of your neck, raising your hair to the top and securing it with a clip.
- STEP 2 : Comb the base of your hair upwards to backcomb or give volume to your hair.
- STEP 3 : Open all the clips of the widest hair piece.
- STEP 4 : Spray some water on the extension piece.
- STEP 5 : Place from one end of the neck to the other. At first you may find it helpful to use a mirror to take measurements, and press the clickers to close them.
- STEP 6 : Repeat the same operation continuing upwards, covering the entire back and then the sides.
12. HOW TO MAINTAIN AND WASH CLIP EXTENSIONS
Removable extensions are much easier to wash than fixed ones. Since you can remove them to wash them, you can easily manipulate them, wash, condition, and let them dry super easily.
With our video tutorial you can see step by step how to wash your clip extensions:
- STEP 1 : With the extensions removed, place them on a table and begin combing and detangling, starting from the ends and working up to the roots.
- STEP 2 : Fill the sink with warm water and add shampoo until you get enough foam. Remember to use a neutral shampoo without sulfates, without aggressive chemicals and without alcohol.
- STEP 3 : Hold the extensions in the clip area and submerge them in water.
- STEP 4 : Separate strands of hair with your fingers while dipping and soaking several times.
- STEP 5 : Remove the shampoo with your hands, and apply conditioner. Now let it sit for an hour.
- STEP 6 : After 1 hour, carefully rinse the conditioner by spraying with tap water and squeeze with your hands to remove the water.
- STEP 7 : place the separate extensions in pieces hanging on one or more hangers, holding them with a clip to let them dry and give the last brushing.
You have doubts? Talk later?
Ask what you need. We are here to help you.